Sunday, April 5, 2009

All the craze at the craft shows

Just amazing these days what can be done with pretty much anything you have lying around the house and I wanted to share this craft, just because I think these are really cool. For the person who was sitting at home one day and suddenly decided that they would make bags out of capri sun's and kool aid juice packages, my hat goes off to you!


Because this bag craze was all the rage at the craft shows last year, and they were very popular at $10 each. Yes I bought one, just because I was interested in seeing how they were made, and the words "Oh I can do that" did pop out of my mouth, but when realizing how many Juice packages I would need and the whole process that goes into making these bags, I realized that this would be one craft I would admire but not attempt.

There is a lady on myspace who makes these bags and she is truly amazing and creative, our Treasuer at Cub Scouts has one, and it has pockets galore and even a matching wallet!

Check her out at Bags by Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment