Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some of my Favorite Blankets

I wanted to share some of my favorite blankets I have made over the years. Most of the time I do my up most to match the top fleece to a solid color fleece for the underside, sometimes it is easy, and other times it is hard to decide which solid color goes best.
But here are some of my favorites:JUNGLE BABIES
The print on this blanket is so cute!, and incredibly soft, the underside of this one was a light green.

TINKERBELL
This blanket was just over a yard, the small size that I make. Why I love this one is the underside fleece that I used was awesome because it had every single color in it that the Tinkerbell print had.

ANIMAL SQUARES
This fleece was a brand new design, and sooooo soft. I used a light purple solid fleece for the underside. I actually made a pillow to match this blanket and sold it as a set.

So just a few of my favorite ones I have made. Because I take custom orders, most of the customers tell me what they want, but when I make blankets for my Etsy store and for craft shows, I get to have fun picking the fleece fabric!


No comments:

Post a Comment